Tidal Song


Now there's nothing left unsaid
With storm clouds gathering overhead
On the glory of the moments passed between us
As she tells me how it goes
The waves lap around at our toes
And the rain scars the sand all around us
As she wipes away a tear
The fragile glory turns to fear
And I don't know if we can survive
In this torrent of despair
I run my hand through her hair
And say "nothing can pull us down now"

I look in to her eyes
Thunder raging in the skies
I kiss her and we share in our neurosis
For this moment we're alive
As we fight just to survive
And the flames of desire burn between us

And I take her by the hand
Water coursing through the sand
And I know that we'll make it this time
Now we're standing in the rain
Glory flowing through our veins
Nothing can pull us down now

Now we're standing in the rain
Fucking Glory in our veins
And Nothing can pull us down now
Nothing can pull us down now 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Window

The Lost Art of Storytelling